Saturday, November 12, 2005

The Weekend

I slept 10 hours last night. Oh boy. It was so good it was crazy. I went to uni. Didn't get as much done as I had hoped... but thats what happens when the library closes at 5pm. Sigh. Here's the distracting view from Fisher Library:



Such a beautiful day today! Tet dropped by to give me my dinner on his way to church. After they kicked us out of the library (I quote: "The library is now closed. Please get out of the building!" *beep beeeeeep* ) I went to Victoria Park to eat my dinner. Black pepper steak udon from Kingsford. Nothing beats it.



So all in all, it was a great day! Except I didn't get much done. No one to blame but myself again. And the unfriendly library. :P Two pictures today because I won't have time to post one tommorow.

Getting sniffly. I wonder if I'm acquiring an allergy. It will be interesting to see what happens.

No comments: