Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pathetic old sod

I did it again!!! I bought pathetic-Bachelor-life items today!! Without realising it until it was too late... AT THE SAME MART!!!!! They must think I'm hopeless...only it was worse this time:

1 x large bag of chips (they were on sale i couldnt help it)
1 x box of instant hot chocolate ( resistance was futile)
2 x boxes of tissue (i've run out :( )

I groaned when I looked at my bag of goodies. Does it not look like Im a pathetic sod getting ready for a night of drama shows and crying. Argh.

They call people like me supermarket psychologists. :P

Btw, Tet got First Class Honours!! So proud of him!!!! ^^ BE PROUD!!!!! * f r o l i c k *

p.s. time to change my blog template i think...

4 comments:

josh ... said...

woooooooooooooooooooo go tet!

LOL yes, it does sound rather suspicious

Amita Chong said...

yay!

Amita Chong said...

where's yer walking stick gramps?

josh ... said...

hmm. i thought i left a comment here before...

lol, yes that really does sound like prep for drama shows and crying. and no matter what kind of face you wear, they'll just suspect it. maybe next time buy something random like a toothbrush, then it'll just look like you're pigging out :D

gooo tet!! :D