Monday, November 21, 2005

I&I, and I

I think I may still be a pretty innocent kid. Innocent or Ignorant. They're both more or less the same thing. I just found out yesterday what morning after pills (MAP) were. I never knew they existed!!! I knew what "the pill" was but I never knew that its more evil counterpart was freely available as well!

Unless wrongly informed, not only does the MAP prevent unwanted accidents, it actively flushes out successful accidents. Im appalled. I was like O.o;;

As a Christian, I'm afraid my viewpoint in this subject matter would be disapproval. It is essentially the same as abortion and although I do not have anything against contraceptives as of yet for married couples who already have like 3 children, this MAP really takes the cake and absolutely does not sit well with me. Not even with married couples.

You know, society these days value innocence because the world is so corrupted. And they say that ignorance is bliss. But innocence and ignorance will surely lead to a lack of wisdom in handling daily affairs. And lack of wisdom is really not a good thing. Almost sneered at, in fact by most of the educated circles. Sometimes I wonder if the world really knows what it wants...

On a happier note, I was reading the Bible at church yesterday and someone thought I was sad and, get this, actually cared enough to come up to me and ask me if I was okay. Even though we hardly know each other. I visited his blog yesterday and he hasn't been having such a great time. But he still was able to look beyond his own needs and look out for the interest of others. He is a real example of Christ's selflessness. You may know who you are if you're reading this. Yet again, I want to thank you. And to encourage you to keep it up. :)

...and also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TET-KUN!!!^^

No comments: