Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Carrying a Good Conversation

Talk about your surroundings...
Baby Bird is growing fast. His/Her head sticks out from the nest every now and again, probably because its getting abit too cramped to keep cowering inside it. No sign of flying endevours yet. Mommy bird is still hard at work looking for food, daddy bird paid a visit the other day. The bum.

Talk about the weather...
Erratic weather. Rainy then sunny then rainy. I'm just happy to stay indoors.

About sports...
That Makybe Diva really is something. Such a beauty too...I cant believe I witnessed history in the making, albeit on television. She's an absolute phenomenon.

Song thats stuck in my head...
Spaceman, I always wanted you to go into space man.

Abit about yourself...
Been eating alot. Good sign. Means I'm not stressed.

Opinion on world events...
If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all okay
Not to worry cos worry is wasteful and useless in times like these
I wont be made useless, I wont be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear

My hands are small I know, but theyre not yours they are my own
And I am never broken

Poverty stole your golden shoes, it didnt steal your laughter
And heartache came to visit me, But I knew it wasnt ever after
We'll fight not out of spite
For someone must stand up for whats right
Cause where theres a man who has no voice
There ours shall go singing

My hands are small I know but theyre not yours they are
m y o w n
In the end only kindness matters
I will get down on my knees
And I will pray

We are God's hands...

Hands :: Jewel © 1998 WB Music Corp./Wiggly Tooth Music, ASCAP

5 comments:

swurple said...

whats EBHS?

i know. flash back rite :P

Anonymous said...

i hope the little bird is going well :3

swurple said...

lol dims!!!! :P

BEVN said...

Donald, you went to Epping eh? =p

Alien8me said...

Nah, Bevn went to Trinity... *insert infamous joke here*

....kekekeke :P