Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Obladi Oblada...

I'm in one of those moods. I feel like chatting to someone over the net but of course there isn't anyone to chat to. Only my 3kg Microbiology book to keep me company. Sigh.

I have absolutely no thoughts to spew out. I just felt like....saying something. Like talking rubbish. I know talking rubbish is such a bimbo thing to do but I just felt like it for some reason. Lets go through a list of things I hate about myself. Hm. Too personal.

I can't find Mel Ho's blog. There used to be a link on Dan's page but its gone missing.

God answered my prayers for a bike. I found someone as short as me, selling his/her bike (i dont even know!) This person is in melbourne though, so I have to wait till Monday (9/8) to call up the person and hopefully take a look and hopefully get the bike by next week so i can start thinking about getting a computer. Haha. Major material upgrade. :p

Having second thoughts about getting a job. Math is yet again proving to be a formidable foe.

3 comments:

Dan said...

i removed the link becoz its dead...

i dunno where its gone either??

ask Mel on sun :-)

swurple said...

it used to work?? :/
maybe she gave up on her blog and deleted it..

Anonymous said...

I'd totally chat with you sometime over IM if I had some contact info. :O

~ B (bradkitty@yahoo.com)