Sunday, August 08, 2004

im back!

Just got back from Copacabana Beach. I went for a couple of days with my Bible Study Group. It was SO fun!! hehehe....we played Take 2 alot... and ate alot and watched movies and general chit chat. It was great :) Really glad I went. Kinda sorry that my whole weekend is gone, but I feel that it was a really interesting trip. :)

Tet got me a ring for my birthday. Its got the words "Tet" and "2 Cor 4" engraved on it. Im so happy!! ^^ Its exactly what I wanted...hehehe. Very proud of it....cant get over it. ehehehe.

Church today...Gonna find out more about the laws of Leviticus. Should be interesting...hoping that Ying will explain one ambiguous part of the reading to us today :p

JARS OF CLAY ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

kthxbailol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Btw, you're really good in bed too....kekeke ;P

Alien

swurple said...

ARGH :X hehehehe