Thursday, August 12, 2004

*cough cough*

*munches on some candy coated chocolate coated peanuts and thinks about what to write*

Hmmm....I got my bike 2 days ago. It's killing my legs. There could be several possible consequences to this:

1) I will have trim and atheletic legs
2) I will have bulgy, ugly vericose veined legs

and in the long run, I wont be suprised if I get arthritis from all that pumping.

I also went for a job interview yesterday afternoon at Nudie juices. I think it went quite well although the thought of it is slightly intimidating. I guess I gotta start getting used to the fact that my actions will have its consequences not only on myself but the company and all of its employees. At the end of the line, responsibility is responsibility. Sigh. How blind I was. Anyways. It should be an interesting experience. Can't say Im looking forward to it....can't say Im dreading it either......i like the thought of the added cashflow... hehe.... anyways. I'll find out tommorow.

Im sick again. Although not as bad as during AnCon week. Must have been the sleeping with Werolyn ;p lol.

I've got a ton of work to do. I should get started.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Shereen!

~bradkitty

swurple said...

!!! Thanks bradbury :) Sweet that you remembered!