Thursday, August 05, 2004

Hainabe Renmai...


I found it!! The name of the anime I was looking for!! Don't you just love the drawing?? I read up on it... apparently its music score is really good. But the story-line is abit blazeh. This coming from someone who is a DVD critic and who thinks Evangelion did a poor job of creating its own religion icons. So....taking his critique with a pinch of salt. Other reviews thought that the rest of the series could go really far. But it didnt score well in terms of extras. Ah well. Anyways.... its in my wishlist now ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shereeny,
I actually had this anime as the theme for my phone for ages....hehehe
could have saved you some time if you told me you were looking for this.

Aileen :)

swurple said...

SODESKA!!!???? oooooo . . . could i borrow it after i get my new computer? :D

Anonymous said...

Unfortuntately, I don't actually have the DVD....try Ebay? ;)

-Alien