Saturday, June 12, 2004

Jars Of Clay Custom Guitar...








Stuck at home studying....got bored so I thought I'd update my blog but I didn't know what to say so I thought I'd share one of Jars Of Clay's milestones last year. Upon using Taylor guitars for years and years, they madea limited edition guitar, model JCSM (link). Not very fanciful but it sounds good apparently. Jars of Clay has been using this model on their Blood:Water mission tour. I particularly like the head and the heel, where its got the same jar symbol in red. Also, its matt and has a cut-away which was something that I really like. The wood could be a bit darker though and some fretboard decorations would've been nice. Oh well. Can't have everything :p Taylor Guitars also came out with their 30th Anniversary limited edition line. Now THATs nice fretboard deco. hehe.

1 comment:

Tet said...

great looking guitar,
i don't mind having one of these
i like the logo!