Friday, June 25, 2004

First week...

Okay. The first week is over. These should be my best papers considering I spent all of STUVAC studying for them. I have 3 days to study for my next 4 papers. I think Im quite screwed. I think I'd like your prayers/best wishes/brains.

I also think that despite feeling that some of the papers could have gone better, I reckon they could have been way worse as well. So I really must thank God. Especially my micro paper. Man....I was so under-prepared I started calling it my "Grace Paper". As in, whatever marks I get, its purely God's grace!! And whaddaya know. That turned out better than I expected. We shall see, though, when my marks come out. Maybe it wasn't up to their standard (although I certainly would give myself a pass at least).

Okay. Got to study.

1 comment:

Tet said...

u know..it is purely God's grace..
I'm sooooo happy i got 37.4 out of 40 for the assessment part of it..taht's literally 37.4 marks..
and the 60 is exam..So i will definately get Credit!!
I'm 2nd out of all tehse other smaert/advanced ppl!!!

Purely God's grace. I didn't deserve that mark!
Thanks to Andrew's great power point presentation!
we got 19.5/20 !! and we're the only ones!! heheh