Friday, June 11, 2004

I know this is not good-bye...

Last day of uni tommorow. The joy of not having anymore assignments to do is slowly being overrun by the terror of having to sit for exams. My life is one big boring heterocyclic ring full of conjugated double whammies. Sigh.

Big plus for today, I finally got a U2 album. They're better than I thought they were. Jars of Clay are fans of U2. I can see how their later styles are somewhat similiar-ish although U2 seems abit more indie and old-ish. Lovely lyrics still.

Oh well oh well.

Im abit tired I think. Cant wait for exams to finish. I cant believe I actually made it through the semester.At one point in my life I seriously thought I would go mad or commit suicide or some crazy whacky event would help me get by...but...nothing. Just God's gentle and quiet comfort and strength.

Still chugging along on dirt. haha.

No comments: