Wednesday, June 09, 2004

CD Freebie...

Hullo.

They were sellin some second hand cds at Wentworth today (uni). So I stopped had had a little look-see and bought 3 cds + 1 single for $10 :D He gave me the single for free (a grand total of 50 cents? lol) Its cool cos 2nd hand cds always sell all the good old stuff for cheap cheap. I got All Saints, Gavin Bryars, Mighty Mighty Bosstones (single) and a TripleM alternative compilation album. The TripleM album is a double cd as well....and it was produced somewhere 97-ish so all the old-school songs are on it. Its great :) Makes me feel.....how my dad must feel when he hears all HIS old music... hahaha.

Gavin Bryars was such an impulse purchase. Remember there was a post on "Jesus Blood" by Jars Of Clay? (see Sunday, 4th April 2k4) At the bottom it said it might have been composed by Mr.Bryars and I actually saw the album but decided to buy a different one instead. He plays contemporary classic (think John Williams, Vangelis etc etc) and yea, this album was quite depressing but it serves me right for choosing the album with the title "Farewell to Philosophy". Pfft. Hahaha. Maybe I should have gotten STing + Police. Yea. Oh well. Maybe they'll be there tommorow.... hehe. Last purchase. I promise.

"Tell me all your thoughts on God..." Dishwalla

No comments: