Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Bizzaro...

Man...what a bizzare day. I woke up feeling good because I actually slept well. And i got to the bus stop early and waited for half an hour. Finding out later from a pedestrian that the buses are on strike. So I grab a cab to uni, costing me my arm and my leg. In my frustration, I forgot to put my mobile phone into my pocket and find out 5 mins before the exam that I had left my mobile phone in the cab. The exam wasnt that great, I kept getting different answers because alot of it was calculations and as most of you might know, God forgot to install MATH84 in me upon creation. I rush home, get to the phone and thank God this really nice lady picked up the phone. She actually works in North Sydney but tonight she will be staying at Star City Hotel. About 10mins walk from where I live. All is well at the moment except for my arm and my leg. I will have to try to concentrate. Two more papers tommorow and then I'm a free woman.

No comments: