Thursday, June 19, 2003

Trails of microorganisms...

Its exam time yet again and like the dutiful student that I am (or not hehe) Ive been studying and my goodness... reading up on microbiology gives me the creeps. To know that there are all these microscopic beings crawling,oozing, scuttling everywhere...ugh. Its making me like paranoid or something. yuks xp

And to follow up on the 100km walk thingy, my friend's group finished in 38 hours, 10 hours later than a group which consisted of 50 year olds! hahahahahaha but yea funny as it is, it wasnt easy. Throughout those 38 hours they only got 2 hours sleep and some people were injured/fell sick. Im really proud of all my friends and even those whom I dont know for completing it. But one thing dodgy is that each member has to pay $100 just to enter....thats....weird ok cos yea...people are supposed to sponsor their walking 100kms and they have to pay to walk..... like what!? Doesnt make any sense...i hope this wasnt like a scam thing. So this friend of mine wrote an "essay" on his experience for a bunch of us. Its really good reading...makes one feel as if they were there experiencing it.

I had initially thought of joining it next year but after all the tales...well....i think ill just volunteer to dish out soup at the checkout points!! hahahahaha. :P

No comments: