Saturday, June 21, 2003

Broken Angels..

Exams make you nostalgic....well not really. But they do make you go online for no reason thus resulting in mindless browsing. So i decided to look at some pictures of my friends and...its so weird....i look at all these incredible people and think like..wow. They've achieved SO much. Its amazing...Im only 19 and yet so many lives have coincided with mine and im sometimes sad to think of my future with them. As it is Ive lost contact with half of them, but that doesn't mean that I dont think of them. I actually do, and quite frequently.

Im so proud of my friends that I've made over the past years, especially my teenage years. These are people who have soo much potential, they have so much to give, so much to achieve. I really hope with every drop of cytoplasm in me that every one of them get to grasp their dreams. Nothing would make me happier than to see the people whom I struggled with through endless torment, who I shared abundant joy with, who shaped so much of my character achieve happiness. Everything of what and who I am today is due to these people.

I truly believe that everyone who enters my life was put there for a significant reason, angels sent by God. And its so weird cos we all think that we're so useless and ordinary and its true sometimes....sometimes we're everybit as bad as the next drug addict or prostitute yet God manages to use us in all our brokeness to enrich the lives of others. And thats what we really are. We are God's creation, made in His image sent down to earth for a reason. God's broken angels.

I praise God for using us despite our weaknesses, I thank Him for all the broken angels in my life.

No comments: