Tuesday, February 06, 2007

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Been in Malaysia for a week and 2 hours now! Eating too much....but yea. Having a good time. I've been subtly brainwashing friends to move to Australia. May or may not happen. I hope its the former. Not being particularly productive, but I suppose productivity is relative. Depending on what I've come here to do, I suppose I've achieved almost all my goals except for finishing the books I wanted to read:

  • Shardik - Richard Adams
  • Cross Of Christ - John Stott
  • Brief History of Heaven - Alistair McGrath
  • Case For A Creator - Lee Strobel
Okay. Maybe being slightly ambitious. I used to be able to read that many in 2 weeks! Age is so debilitating.... ;_;

Anyways, kylc a couple of weeks ago was a mad experience! Here's Michael the Magician doing his thang. I'm in the background! With the pedro shirt :P By the way, Michael also did the watch trick with my watch and it worked! So cool... He's so cool.. ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

another napoleon dynamite fan!? so the actual trick was that he pushed the time forward to whatever number u thought of?

Anonymous said...

heres a watch trick i found on you tube :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN7QL5poPAE

swurple said...

cool thanx :B