Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pitter Patter

Its been raining all morning. I love sleeping when it rains.

Apparently the water droplets ionise the air, making dirt in the air stick together. Hence this cleans the air and the air you breath in is cleaner, making you feel good. It also works in the shower and thats why alot of people find they think better in the shower. Or so says National Geographic. *shrugs*

I like rain...but not if I have to go out cos I hate wet socks. Which reminds me...I need to get some cute galoshes.

When I was younger I used to love reading and drinking Milo while it rained. Then as I got busier, I relished eating nasi lemak and drinking hot milo after it rained. Now... I have no more rituals. Becoming an adult really does bore you to death.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

true that about the boredom! i spose as we get old we've experienced so much as time keeps going..ways we can unbore ourselves..find a new hobby/meet new ppl..life is wat we make of it :)

swurple said...

aren't you the optimist :P we'll see what happens. ill prolly be a crankly old lady by 35.

"git off mah property! dang kids. c'mere kitty..." *squeak squeak*

Anonymous said...

i think being an optimist keeps me sane haha oh man id hate to see myself/yourself! grumpy in my/your later years, esp like them old folk at the RSL's..i wanna be a young at heart old man still dancin in the last few days ^_^