Thursday, July 14, 2005

Stupid frames..

Hmmm... i dunno why but my blog frames look reaalllyy crappy on the computer back in Malaysia. Its quite discouraging because then other people's computer could be looking at my messy blog and wonder why I'm so grossly assymetrical...

Sigh. If anyone can tell me why it'd be great cos im so computer illiterate. blah. And i dont like asking my computer savvy friends unless its really important. I think they get enough stupidity from other people as well. Thus shirts that say, " No I will not fix your computer for you" etc.

Don't really have much to say. Just thought I had a duty to fill in my blog space. I told myself to write more in my real diary so that I can remember my last holiday ever back home. Consequently, I can't depict my experiences on blog because I hate repeating myself unnecessarily. And my life Is pretty boring as well. Just doing alot of Bimbo stuff like shopping. :p har har.

Gotta start doing Moore Course.... its almost the end of my holidays and exams are next month. I havent touched it since maybe 3 weeks before exams. Completely forgotten what I had learnt in it. All chucked out when cramming for exams... hahaha. But now, with renewed energy I must prevail!! As karen would say, add oil.

My kitties are poo-ing on the sliding door base. The smell is something like a mix of vomit and chinese pickles (you know the really stinky one). They're cute but they're stinky :x ill get some pics up when i go back to SYdney. Not much time left now before I leave my past behind. I'm gonna miss so many people. My heart is heavy. So is my stomach. MMm.... fuuud.. ;.;

5 comments:

B. said...

Well, hmm, your blog actually looks great here. O.o

swurple said...

yokata :/

Anonymous said...

huh? you're not cmoing back to msia anymore!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

oh that was me :P songjun

swurple said...

hahahahaha *bap* :P