Saturday, July 02, 2005

Busy Busy

Been really busy just catching up with my social life. Also getting all the stuff I've been neglecting done... like cooking and cleaning (especially the latter).

Had a sleep over at my friend's yesterday. It was an all-girls thing so we made some jewelry, sang swtchfoot and watched incredibly soppy chick flicks. I cried in all three! But " A Walk To Remember" was definately the most tear jerking. I suspect because I was still awake and not as numb at that time. Not a big fan of Mandy Moore.... she's got this annoying half smile look. Errggh. But That movie was pretty sad. And theres this song by Swtchfoot called Only Hope. She does a pretty good version of it (not her strings arrangement though, so not much kudos to her..muaha). And we made pizzas and stuff. It was heaps fun. Hehe.

Gonna be fully busy this weekend as well. Going back to Malaysia on monday. Yay. Away from the cold and into the sunniness (and stickiness) of good ol malaysia with her irresistable foodstuffs!!!!!!! I'm gonna bring back a whole box of tom yam ruski mee. Yummyy..... ♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remember my alcoholll :D

-Song Jun

swurple said...

how can i forget :P