Monday, May 30, 2005

Today

Today was such a nice day. Not as productive as I had liked it to be but neh.

Mike Kwan gave a talk on Catholicsm. I saved Tia and Sean a paper to read. Twas insightful.

I had a horrendous headache though. The migraine types that my sister often has but I have been lucky enough to not. Suffice to say I went home and slept for like 4 hours. So now I have 4 hours of study to catch up on. Medical Micro quiz tommorow... I dread it. :(

In fact, I dread the next 4 and a half weeks. I dread it I dread it I dread it.

BUT I will try to be positive. I will try to remember that God is on my side, working for my good. I will try to remember that I am blessed to have friends and an angel to support me. I will try to remember that studies/money/career are not the most important things in life.

My head still hurts though . . .

1 comment:

Alien8me said...

Yea...graduation. Although it's scary to venture into the unknown, but it's also comforting that God is with you.