Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Hello? Is anyone there??

You know something I've felt for awhile now is that whenever I type out something in my blog, its like as if I'm talking to myself. So does that mean im a naturally chatty person who just prefers not to talk to anyone....or just crazy?

I'll have to be honest now. I liked the idea of having a blog because it was the easiest way to broadcast my crazy ideas, my wacky behaviour, and my more poetic side. It's just easier that way so I dont have to tell people what im doing or how im feeling all the time. And so I dont have to repeat myself, which isnt something I enjoy, incidently.

But now. I feel like i should try to be more humble and not want people to know what im doing, like im some celebraty. I cant even spell right.. e.e

i also feel like its time to write my thoughts out honestly and privately into a diary, like what ive been doing for the past 10 years or so.

but i still enjoy sharing pictures and random thoughts. so what should i do?

hmmm..... see im doing it again. talking to myself... . . .

1 comment:

B. said...

I'm always reading here, but I am usually shy about replying to every post.

The desire to write more privately and honestly, that's understandable. I wrestle with that from time to time.

I do enjoy when you share something of yourself here, no matter how inconsequential you may believe it to be.