Sunday, October 17, 2004

Mothman Prophesies...

Yknow whats been really stressful lately?

Not exams.... nono not assignents. Not even the weather.

Maybe the weather.

Maybe the fact that the weather has brought out all these moths which creep out from every nook an cranny. I especially ESPECIALLY hate it when they crawl out of your freshly washed laundry. YARGH!

Sometimes, you dont even know its there and you accidently squash it (how traumatising) and its like twitching in your sock or something and theres moth dust all over the place and you gotta wash that sock again...m a n. How traumatising is that!? How gross and shocking and absolutely supercalifragilistically stressful!

Argh. Wish they would leave us alone. What have I ever done to it? All I wanted to do was just to mind my own business and wash my dirty laundry. Is that too much to ask for? T.T

Take away your spies!!!!!!!!!!!! I have nothing for you. NOTHING!!! T.T;

No comments: