Monday, October 18, 2004

Archie Comics...

I've got a prac exam tommorow. I'm abit nervous. I'm supposed to be studying but I'm day dreaming. I thought of something bizzare.

When I was a kid, I was really hooked on to Archie comics. Most aussies dont know who he is but everyone in Malaysia will have at least a vague idea. So anyways, its a bunch of teenagers in Riverdale High School (America) and the things they get up to, their "adventures". Its light reading, fun reading and colourful. All archie comics are fully coloured and highly pixelated but hey, who's complaining. :p

I was just thinkiing how I used to think that Archie and "the gang" were so cool and all...and because of that, I still think theyre cool. I still really enjoy reading the comics. But its weird knowing that theyre, in actual fact, now younger than you. :p

I mean, ive been reading these comics since i was 6 years old! I remember doing trades with my friends in primary school. The first friend I ever made in Primary school had like the biggest collection of archie comics ever. hahaha... such memories. I stole one of her comics ;p

So anyways....it just feels weird to grow up seeing them as older, cooler, bla bla but now read it and go... hey. these guys are younger than me!! o.0 I know theyre only comic book characters but geez.....how weird is that feeling!??!????

2 comments:

Amita Chong said...

archie's here. tadatadatada reggie's here tadatadata betty's here, veronica too! hey jughead where are you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. I remember having felt like that at some point.

~ brad