Thursday, January 15, 2004

Much in common, And little so.

I flew back here early so that I may have a flighting glimpse of my cousin whom I met 2 years back and fell in love with. Not in the romantic sense, but his character and mind set and all the many things that make him perfect. But he's too busy to meet up with me. I sacrificed alot for this meeting, but it did not amount to very much. We used to have alot in common, now Im not so sure.

I have another friend whom I used to be great friends with. News is, he's back until the 23rd from San Fran. He's an odd character. We have alot in common, and yet so little. Many of our conversations end as arguements. We are both proud people, and stubborn. But I guess this stubborness makes the bond that we use to have visible, even above all the dust of silence. After talking with a friend, I have decided to send an sms. Maybe unlike my cousins case, little has to be sacrificed to find that there indeed is some friendship left in the bridges built by age old friendships and similiarity.

We will see.

No comments: