Monday, January 19, 2004

Little in common? Sue me.

Well. It looks like obstinance and loyalty mean the same thing when it comes to friendships. I got in touch with my friend, we've been out twice and we get along sweet. We have absolutely nothing in common except for the fact that we're both dating japanese people. He actually enjoys the company of my sister more. That doesnt bother me though. Im just really glad that despite all our differences and past friction, we're still willing to come together and create moments worthy of remembering.

I was actually very surprised at his receptiveness. Whats also really great is that our friendship isnt existing on denial and hidden resentment but on respect and truth. We realise our faults and what ruined alot of our friendship before and we both agree that people do grow and thats a good reason to keep giving relationships multiple chances.

Yeah. Things change alot. Im really dissapointed with my cousin but really thrilled with this friend. Life's just so full of oxymorons.

No comments: