Saturday, November 15, 2003

To The Them

My goodness...yesterday, I saw this street busker....he's japanese and was touring for half a year before settling in Australia for the other half year to promote his album. He is SO GOOD! He's a solo accoustic guitarist and honest to goodness, his method of playing is very VERY unique. I have NEVER seen anyone play like him before, and it sounds fantastic.

I think his name is Naoki Jo or something.... his techniques just takes my breath away. Amazing....absolutely amazing.

Its really weird and wonderful the things we come across just in our daily lives. All these people whom God had bestowed mountless gifts upon... and without knowing it, they use it to bless other people. But thats the way God's gifts work, isnt it. For the good of His creation.

Man, now Im like looking at my guitar and not wanting to play anymore ;p hahaha

No comments: