Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Hillsongs

The Hillsongs "Shout God's Fame" Conference has finally started, with the "grand" opening last night. Three of my friends are attending it... its pretty good apparently. Another friend and I are just bumming at home. Hahahaha pure joy. We fed some ducks today!! Yay. :p

Anyways, yea a whole bunch of us met up and attended last night's concert at the Sydney Superdome. It was PACKED!! And there were people from all over Australia, a whole section from New Zealand, and a couple from other places...quite a few from America and UK too. The Kiwis were sooo cool...like the entire block of them did the Hakka-Hakka ( a traditional N.Z. dance...Im sure you must have seen the All Blacks doing it ) haha it was awesome. So yea had praise and worship and a talk and the Katinas did a performance. Their harmonising was is soo good. OH! And this guy from the crowd, he sang the American national anthem ( he's from Florida )...his voice is absolutely amazing! I was mesmerised throughout the song and even after he had gone back to his seat....I couldnt get over it. God must have been in an excellent mood when He made this guy's voice! I was so impressed I even felt patriotic just listening to him sing. Man. . . .

Im so so so so SO happy that my friends managed to come over and that we get to do cool stuff like this together. I've said it before and I'll say it again; I am TRULY blessed!!!!

No comments: