Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Crux

My decisions are like the Southern Cross. It is always there, ever prominent. Sometimes, it's hard to find. Sometimes, it is confused with other constellations...the decisions of other beings, more celestial than I. When read well, it can guide a person, guide me, to the wiser end. Most times, we forget the tilt of the aiding tip and lose our way. We float amongst such wondorous beauty that we forget our destination, our past, our future. Before long, we would have traveled deeper and deeper into uncharted galaxies and in doing so become engulfed in the dense emptiness that is space. I often find myself forgetful of the tilt and when I do remember, I often dont care. It is a dangerous decision to not care. But my decisions are like the Southern Cross.

No comments: