Friday, February 18, 2005

Last Day

I'm in the uni library now waiting for Tet to finish. Today was my last day at RPA. I felt kinda relieved and kinda reluctant to go... even though I hate the waking up and the hanging around not doing much and the wastage of time, but I also really enjoyed the talking, the jokes, the interesting specimens (ooooo aaaah). They're really a bunch of nice and interesting people. Yea...I think what I'll miss are the people and not the job per se. Its funny how after today, we'll be like complete strangers. Y'know, I could be walking dwn the road and get run over by a bus and they wouldn't even know! (and vice versa). Which is abit of shame cos they know so much about me and I know so much about them...

Its like when I went to Phuket and bought some postcards from this lady who also happened to be Malaysian... we got to talking and yea, she was a such a nice lady and i really could see a nice happy life for her and then suddenly WHAM! Tsunami hits, they have absolutely nowhere to run and i have no idea if she's even alive or dead... I reckon its the latter. So yea.... strangers....

Even if I saw them again...I wonder if I would go up and say hi. Wouldnt that be ackward. I'd feel so embarressed/shy... :p

Anyway....what can you do.

Got shrimp?

No comments: