Friday, November 05, 2004

Caramel Apples...

If I finish listening to all my lectures by tommorow, I deserve a caramel apple. I haven't had one since I first came to Australia. Too long ago. That sweet, chewy outside, and sour, crunchy inside. Argh! What a heavenly combination!!

Met an old frind on ICQ. Its so nice to talk to her again. My goodness. Its been absolutely AGES... like practically a whole year since I talked to her last (which was when I was back last..haha. No surprises there). But yea. Its really nice to talk to people whom you've known all your life...whose seen the best and worst of you and still treasure you. <3

I miss her.. T.T

Yay. Caramel Apples...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had caramel apple slices just this evening.. :) I hope you will be able to find some!

-bradbury