Thursday, April 29, 2004

You've Got Mail...

Recently an ACES member sent out a mass email to the ACES members regarding their upcoming Weekend Away. For those of you who don't know, ACES is a smallgroup (like Bible Study/Care Group type) that I am part of in Sydney Uni. It is under the Evangelical Union, a christian society in the relevant uni.

So anyways, there must have been some bug or another in his account because one day I opened up my uni mail and before me sat 54 pages of mail. At first glance, I was like....you've got to be kidding me......

Diligently I counted them and deleted them. All from the same person, all containing the same 4kb message. 1042 mails @ 9.50am, 24/4/2k4. Upon deletion, I continued to recieve more. It was sometime Sunday, I believe, that this relentless flood of mail began to wane. Again I numbered and tossed, and here is the final number:

I recieved 1507 mails from the ACES dude.

I thought that was yet another shocking and humorous event gracing my insignificant life. Talk about your virtual Hiroshima . . . :p

No comments: