Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Easter, Come and Gone...

Hullo. Back from my church's massive Easter House Party (camp). It involved 5 different churches totalling to about 700 odd people. It was massive. But very well organised. I got to know some people better and got to know the book of Zechariah a little better (although i still cant spell it properly...!@%??) I had a really great time and, like most church camps I've attaended, I've come away resolving to come closer to God, to make time for Him. We went to Meroo, not quite the middle of nowhere but the camp grounds was sooo huge. Yea one day I took a walk by myself in one of those crazy walky-trail thingos and just lost myself in the quietness of the surroundings. I forgot how nice it was to just enjoy the peace and quiet of simple things. I guess uni has been abit hectic for me lately and even though Im enjoying it tremendously, it meant sacrifice on my part in other areas. One being the luxury of being still. The other the impertinence of disrespecting and neglecting God. I will try to remember to take some time off to just do nothing every once in awhile.

Btw; I do apologise. Last week, I learnt that Staph actually means "grapes" in Greek, thus clusters. "Chains" is actually Strep. In actual fact, I should change Staphomosapiens to Strephomosapiens. Please take note. My bad.

Otherwise, nothing much in my life. Assignments. Sigh.

No comments: