Thursday, August 07, 2003

Unforgetful You

I never minded calling You a King
If that meant that I could count on You to give me everything
I never thought to ask You
I always thought You knew
It was never my intention to question You...

You never minded calling me a child
Well I guess thats how Ive acted all the while
But You live through every tantrum
You see through every lie
it seems to be so common
I just wanted to know why oh why...

Unforgetful You.....unforgetful.
Unforgetful You.....You're so unforgetful.

You never minded giving us the stars
And then showing us how blind and unaware of You we are
You painted me a picture
And You showed me how to see
But I just wont behold it
Unless it pertains to me...

Unforgetful You......unforgetful.
Unforgetful You......You're so unforgetful.

written and composed by Jars Of Clay, from the album If I left The Zoo.

No comments: