Saturday, December 02, 2006

Cafe On Pyrmont

Tet and I went to my uncle's favourite cafe today for brunch. I just have to rave on about this place!! The food is alright, average i would say. But oh man, the customer service is so good!!!

I think I'm a person who values customer service more than anything, and this place is probably one of 2 places that has ever recieved a 10/10 for customer service in the entire 22 years of my eating-out experience. They're really friendly and helpful and by george, highly competent! Very hard to find an entire restaurant with competent waiters in this day and age.

Even once, I made a mistake but they weren't annoyed or anything. So professional! I walked away feeling really happy and positive. It just made my day! Seriously. I didnt even feel bad for paying them a ridiculous amount of money for a breakfast I could have cooked myself.

Okay end rave. Point of this entry: Go eat there!!! :D

No comments: