Friday, October 20, 2006

Thesis In

all the work and grief and tears ive put into the entire year....

.... was submitted in today in 50 pages.

I am so dissapointed at my performance..... of course only realising too late yet again that procrastination is so not funny. How can i be so careless and just let my entire year become a mockery from my lack of discipline, my lack of discipline from being too too tired to write just one more paragraph in my thesis.

I guess Im feeling pretty sorry for myself now.... with only Reuben Morgan's words to cheer me up. And friends with the biggest of all hearts I have ever met.

Everything will work out, everything will work out
For Your glory, I know you'll use it all...

Everything will work out, Everything will work out
When I see You, I know I'll understand

How I long...for You

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:'(

Anonymous said...

Oh man, so down! I've never written a thesis, so what would I know, but here goes... I'm sure to someone else's eye your thesis looks far better than it does to your own. I'm sure the highest standard you've tried to meet is your own. Ganbatte ne! Christ's performance is yours, Shereen.