Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Oh noes!!

Oh no oh no oh noes!!

You know what it has happened! It really happened!!! I never thought that it would but oh em gee it really got me!!!

For ages and ages I've always been abit paranoid that I would grow up and become a proper adult, but I never really wanted to be one because they always seem so grumpy.

And then today, all of a sudden...I realised that I've become one!!!

I've become tired and cynical and pessimistic and negative, never able to see the good things in life, never able to just appreciate the beauty of nature, taking everything I have for granted. What happened!? This is what I never wanted to become instead Ive just become a mix of old + grumpy with naive + insensitive. The worst of both worlds. ;_; This has to change!

Starting now.

4 comments:

josh ... said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ah so that explains the change in your msn personal message.

go stare at the clouds more with people! :) sydney uni has plenty of cloud staring space although it gets a bit dangerous to do it when you're walking.

swurple said...

hehehe your ability to encourage others even when life isnt so sweet for yourself amazes me jonald. :) thanks.

and to josh - i wish i HAD time to stare at clouds!!!! >.>

swurple said...

im looking forward to that :D