Monday, January 03, 2005

Post New Year

Hello... came back from SIngapore last night. Started off my year "really well". lol... Yea I got food poisoning on New Years Day. I reckon it was the scrambled eggs I had in the morning. Should have known better than to have eaten them. And I didnt even like them!! lol...

But lying in bed has made me realise just how bad it must be for the tsunami victims.... who have hunger pangs (like me) and diarrhoae (like me) and yea... hahaha... cramps and my gosh. I lie in my comfortable bed which is nothing like the unsheltered hard ground they endure. AND they relive tradgedy in their minds, see images of loved ones washed away by the source of their livelihood, struggle to stay strong for whatever other relatives they may have. Its so sad.

I dreamt, in my agony, that I too was a victim of the tradgedy.... somehow it doesnt seem as glamorous to be there anymore. Yea... so I guess it really was graciousness on God's behalf to whisk me away in the nick of time. All my family members live and I have everything to be thankful for.

"Praise God from whom all blessings flow
Praise Him all creatures here below
Praise Him above, Ye heavenly hosts
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
Amen."


:: Doxology ::

No comments: