Monday, October 15, 2007

Hair Harakiri


After months of being totally stingy, I finally cut my hair. It was getting too long and a pain to wash/tie up(on account of being too heavy!) This Before-After picture is for Vijay who will kill me (or sue me? I cant remember) if I didnt do otherwise.

The korean hairdresser goes, "your hair is very straight!" Thinking it would make it easier to cut, I said "thats a good thing right?" She said, "NO! Very Hard!"

"When you make mistake, it is big mistake!" Hahaha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. :)

Looks good! Great to hear thata your hairdresser made no mistake. :)

Sally-Ann said...

Who took the photos?

swurple said...

random peoplez that i meet on my travels... :o

ayske said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pradeep said...

Colegio de Ingles Londres

Answer English es una página web que ofrece cursos de inglés en Londres y apunta a estudiantes que desean aprender inglés en escuelas inglesas y conseguir alojamiento y trabajo en Londres.