Monday, June 04, 2007

Your Inner Color is Blue

Your Personality: Your natural warmth and intuition nurtures those around you. You are accepting and always follow your heart.

You in Love: Relationships are your top priority, and this includes love. You are most happy when you are serious with someone.

Your Career: You need to help others in your job to feel satistifed. You would be a great nurse, psychologist, or counselor.
What's Your Inner Color?

N.B. Actually, I'm pretty cross grained and don't always follow my heart, otherwise I'd be a vet today. Also, if relationships were my top priority then I'd be desperate but seeing as I'm not, then thats out also. I do like helping others in my job. Nurse and counselor not really. Maybe psychologist. One website said 'Mastermind'. Muahaha.

5 comments:

ayske said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
swurple said...

no they didnt :P

Anonymous said...

hello sheeren! eheh i got here for lawrence's blog... how are you doing? oh and congrats on graduating! no more reason to be bludging around anymore... haha. nah i'm only saying that cos i'm envious of all your current free time. hey you should have followed your dream to become a vet then we'll be classmates!!

swurple said...

hahaha heeeyyy gen! :D

im bludging not cos i want to but cos nobody wants to hire me... aww.. haha... maybe i SHOULD have done vet hey :P doh. too late now.

do you have a blog or msn or something? :D

swurple said...

3.17 am!? what the... gen get some sleep!?!?!!!?? O.o