Friday, January 05, 2007

Cowra 007

Cowra Summer Breakout 2007 starts today.

Y'know how I dislike doing things that amount to nothing. I try not to play too many computer/video games cos it doesn't produce any fruit. However, I like to read because it adds to your knowledge. I guess some people will see religion as fruitless. That we're just believing in a lie and the energy we put into it is a waste of time. To them I say, the truth will always be the truth even if you don't think it is.

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58

Doing things for the glory of God is the most productive thing I could ever do on earth and in time, in Heaven.

No comments: