Saturday, March 25, 2006

Chrisficient?

Hahaha Werrolyn commenting that my blog was up-to-date and for some reason the same week I collect dust on it for an entire week. Famous last words? :P

Anyways, yea uni been really busy. I try hard to be more efficient but its not easy. I was so dead by the end of the week. I have this theory, however, that if you keep doing it for a long time, it will eventually become habit and you get used to being so efficient.

My friend came up with this new word: chrisficient. It means christians who are super-efficient. You may know some of them. They serve at church, are close to God, have a job, maintain a social life, have really neat/organised rooms and have distinctions at uni. Sounds like the perfect person, but believe, they exist. They are the Chrisficient. I want to be more chrisficient. I want to do my job well, do my honours well, keep my house tidy, have time for friends (and tet) and of course, keep serving at church. I neglect my QT alot but hopefully that will change as I learn to be more chrisficient.

Yum cha today at Chatswood. Took the opportunity to grab some beads (ahaha obsession). I'm excited :D Will post up the pics when they're done cos Jacky practically designed it for me XD (cos im like crap at designing things. ho ho). Hopefully I'll be able to slot in Capoeira this week. We'll see what happens. :)

2 comments:

Alien8me said...

Yeah I know what you mean. I want to strive to be Chrisficient too. However, I think it requires a good deal of self-control and intelligence. *sigh* Is it just an illusion for me?

btw, funny bumping into you today.....twice. :P

Anonymous said...

hahah yea hard to be Chrisficient when we spend our saturdays shopping in Legionella Town :P hehe