Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Swurpliness...

How tragic. I like to be different. I live to be different. I like to be a pioneer and the best compliment I could ever get is a statement my extreme eccentricity (or genius but I hardly ever recieve one of the latter ;p ). Im even weird by genetic default (Im blood type AB...only 3% of the people in the world are. *beams proudly* ). The point is. . .

One day I signed up for this sms thingy my fren asked me to join and would you know it, my name was taken. My wonderfully unique and special name. My personification of 5 years, stolen by some uncreative coward. How tragic. I truly feel as if a part of me has been ripped apart. My jealousy and protectiveness for this name, which I deem MY name, is overwhelming. How dare he. How dare she. HOW DARE THEY!!!!

Tragic......

No comments: